Index Thread Archive Nov-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2003Index by Author for Nov-2003Index by Date for Nov-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Modifying C3E for seperate feeds
Author: Dale L Martin <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: 20-Nov-2003 11:35:24

I heard that too, while I was researching the C3 before buying a used
one. I found out later that it's not feasible--rather, Force 12
doesn't have a kit to make it happen.

73,
dale, kg5u

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:24:15 -0400
"Dean M. St. Hill" <dsthill@cbcbarbados.bb> wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>
>Can anyone on the list tell me how a C3E could be modified for
>seperate feeds on 10, 15 and 20?
>
>When I purchased I was told this was possible, now just trying to
>decide if I'll do the modification befopre placing beam in final
>location.
>
>Thanks.
>

>Dean - 8P6SH/8P2K

* 20-Nov-2003 Dale L Martin
20-Nov-2003 Dean M. St. Hill
This Author (Nov-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Modifying C3E for seperate feeds 20-Nov-2003