Index Thread Archive Nov-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2003Index by Author for Nov-2003Index by Date for Nov-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force 12 Talk new membership Spam ???
Author: N1DVE Jacqui <n1dve@comcast.net>
Date: 20-Nov-2003 11:48:42
This may be legit but for some reason I just got a welcome again to the list
type of email. New password and all except I have been a member for a good
long time. Has anyone else received this message? I am afraid if I click
on the link to change my password it will get information if it is Spam.
Here it is minus the password.

Force12talk@qth.com

subscription page at:

http://mail.qth.com/mailman/options/force12talk_qth.com/n1dve%40attbi.com

Force12talk-request@qth.com

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:

(BLOCKED OUT)

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your qth.com mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

* 20-Nov-2003 N1DVE Jacqui
This Author (Nov-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Force 12 Talk new membership Spam ??? 20-Nov-2003